I have always been curious to learn what the Romance statistics are for couples who have added more Romance to their relationship. What did the statistics show and who are the dominate Romancers? Are women more likely to be more Romantic than men?
I am encouraged by what I discovered and as we promote more Romance in relationships, I believe that we are on the right track to helping couples achieve the same. I have collected information from two different sites, one of which interviewed 80,000 people from around the world to gain their data and here is what I learnt:
- 48% of men fall in love at first sight compared to 28% of women
- 74% of people are happy in their relationship
- 66% believe their partner is their soul mate
- 33% more men than women bothers them that their significant other isn't more romantic
- Couples who earn $20,000 or less argue less frequently than couples who earn $250,000+
- 57% of those in unhappy relationships still find their partner extremely attractive
- More than 33% of men and women say they have watched a tv show or movie that affected them so much they considered breaking up
- Nearly 60% of men and women who were unhappy with their relationships say they would still be happy to spend eternity with their partners
From the statistics gained, the secret to a happy relationship appears to be:
- Having regular Date Nights
- Using pet names for each other
- Holding hands
- Passionate kissing
- Back rubs
- Frequently saying "I Love You"
So women need to up their game as men are wanting them to be more Romantic. This swings both ways and men in New Zealand can learn from their counterparts in how to add more Romance to their relationships.
It is our business to help couples do so and we do this through our blog, social media sites and products and services we provide. Romance need not be expensive, in fact it can be as affordable as you desire. Effort is the one thing that is needed and if you are Romantically challenged, we recommend you get in touch and we can navigate the path to happiness for you both.
The statistics prove that couples are happy in their relationships and those that are not would still spend eternity with their partners. Money issues seem to be a contributor for arguments amongst those in the higher income threshold and surprisingly enough men fall in love faster than women.
Find out what your partner enjoys the most and implement these regularly. We agree with all the suggestions made about the secret to a happy relationship and would love to hear your thoughts on any secrets we haven't mentioned.